Tuesday, April 19, 2016

The Motion's ,,,,,,,,,,,,

Yep, we did the beach and had a great time. No golf cart worked out just fine. Actually it was really nice, we ended up riding out of the travel park and exploring the surrounding neighborhoods. That was really fun. Plus we did a bar crawl on the bikes. That worked out great.


It could have been a little warmer but we knew the water would be to cold to swim anyway so no big deal. We will be going back there again. But this week I am heading to the mountains. I need to do the yard work and I might as well spend the night and ride the mountain bike!


Plus I am gonna take the kid and we will see some live music Saturday night. I am looking forward to that! Right now we are in a groove it seems like, we come home on Sunday and throw the suitcases in the corner. Thursday we pack and Friday we hit the road. Next week we are heading to Atlanta again, one of these days I am gonna spend the weekend at the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment