Wednesday, November 11, 2015

And Then I Ran Again !!!!

That makes 3 runs in 4 days. I had a walk on my off day. I have ran so much lately I don't even get sore now, tired maybe sore no. I did 3 miles Saturday and 2 miles Monday. Followed by 3 miles yesterday. I don't see a marathon in my future but I do plan to continue. I want to get down a few pounds and do some trail runs.


I know I need to get my endurance up before I head to the woods. I want to able to enjoy it not just suffer. One is more fun than the other. We do have the sun shinning again, it's been so long for that everybody here at work is in a better mood.


The bike has been patiently waiting to come out of the corner but I think it's still a few days away. I want to rest today, that means walk. Tomorrow the woods will be a little drier and I can then head to the woods. I still don't know what I plan to do with my new fitness plan but I am enjoying the process.


In the back of my mind I think about running a few races next year. Plus every year about this time I start thinking about the Southern Classic Series for the mountain bike. It's just hard to commit to the series with the kids no longer racing. Traveling and training by yourself all the time just isn't as fun.


                                        I miss that part more than the actual racing!

No comments:

Post a Comment