Tuesday, May 19, 2015

You Just Think You Are !!!!!!!!!!

Wonder what I am talking about? I am talking about being in shape. I tend to think I am in good shape, yes I could loose a few pounds but overall I think I am doing pretty good. I rode Friday, Saturday and Sunday.


I even got home from riding Sunday and took a nap layed around and then decided it was to early to call it a day. I rounded up the dog and went to the golf course to walk. I ended up with an 18 mile mountain bike ride and walked 4 miles. Not a bad Sunday!


Last year for some reason I decided I wanted to run so I ran 3 5k's and then went to Charleston and ran Copper River Bridge. No problem, I broke the hour barrier by 8 minutes and finished in the top 10,000. Not bad for two months training.


With all that you would think I am in shape! BUT!! Here I sit as sore as I can remember! I went home yesterday and since I wasn't riding I decided to finally get the pool up and running for the summer. I have been avoiding this job for awhile now because I knew I needed to change the sand in the filter.


Our pump is up under the deck so it's not as easy as it could be. I am 5-10 and the space to work in is about 3-6. You end up crawling around and hunched over until your done. My legs feel like I rode a hundred miles yesterday. I am sore from head to toe!


                But I did finish the job and about a week from now we should be swimming...

No comments:

Post a Comment