Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Did I Tell Ya """""

I might have mentioned it. We are headed back to PA to see the kid again! I am looking forward to it and so is Karen. I was just up there a few weeks ago and she hasn't been up in a while. She misses the boy and I don't blame her.

Believe it or not but 3 weeks ago when I was there, we had snow flurries and accumulation on top of the mountain. Now even he is getting temps in the high 80's. Last time I was there we had leaves and they didn't. Now they do!

I am taking him a set of golf clubs for him to start playing a little. Now I need to get my set back up and running and I can start playing again. It's only been about 6 years since the last time i played.  Plus I can always use another hobby!

Besides that not mush else going on. I plan to ride again tonight and hopefully at least one more time before leaving. That's yet to be seen......

No comments:

Post a Comment