Monday, December 15, 2014

And It Was !!!!!!!!!

To be honest the wife is the one who took care of the kid all weekend but it still affected me. They both slept on the couch and I had the bed all to myself but I just don't sleep as well when I am by myself. Plus every time she was up and moving I woke up too.


I am not used to hearing movement in the kitchen at night. He had a rough night Friday night and then he over did it Saturday so Saturday night was even worse! Last night he did sleep up stairs but then she had to set her alarm to give him his pain meds, that sucked! The alarm went off at 12:30 and then 3:30.


I get up at 5:30! So 3 times I woke up last night. I think I slept better when she was on the couch! But hopefully the worst is over. I know he's ready to be done with it. He can't really eat yet so he's hungry, hungry and grumpy!


I did get out on my road bike both days. Saturday was a quick short ride, somebody had to stay with the kid all day so I had a very little window. Yesterday was better I slipped out for a couple of hours and had a good ride. Now I need to make a point of getting out this week and all will be well.

No comments:

Post a Comment