Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Let's Do It Again !!!!!!!!!!!

Do what you say? Well last Friday evening the wife and I where sitting on the couch and she said: "why not go to the beach tomorrow". My reply, "why not"! So we got up at 5am and were out the door by 6am. On the beach at 9 and there we stayed the rest of the day.

About 6 we headed to a public parking area, one with a shower and got cleaned up. 7pm we where on the road and heading home, 10pm we arrived and that was the day. I can't even remember the last time we did a day beach trip but we will be doing it again! We had a ball, I don't mind driving back and forth in the same day. We had lunch and dinner and spent the day playing in the sand.

Then I spent the rest of the weekend riding my bike and that was about it. Now we are heading for the holidays! Yep I said it! It won't be long before Thanksgiving is here..........

No comments:

Post a Comment