Friday, September 26, 2014

I Guess I Needed A Break .............

I must have needed one because that's what I got! The weather has been shitty all week so no riding at all. I had plans and the weatherman kept saying tomorrow, tomorrow, but he's been wrong all week. Plus I may have talked it up but when it's time to suit up and head out of the garage. I just can't seem to make myself do it.

It's one thing to get caught in the rain or be at work and need to suit up to get home, but to suit up and head to work! That's a little harder to do. Especially when you have a perfectly good car sitting 10 feet away. This week has turned out to be a bust!

Plus I had plans to head south to ride some really sweet trails I have never been to and then that fell apart. My brother in law is sick and the wife is going to see him. How dare him! Although I do hope he gets better soon, he's had a rough week!

So life moves on..............

No comments:

Post a Comment