Monday, June 30, 2014

Monday's Rest Day ,,,,,,,,,,

If you don't need to go to bed early on Monday you just wasted a weekend. I say that all the time and I mean it. Saturday I did 40 on the road and then went to the golf course with the wife and did a walk. Sunday rolled around and I had Cody dump me off down in Polkton and I made my way back to the house.

That ride was 47 and tough! I started in Polkton and then went to Ansonville. From there I went toward Aquadale and then made a turn for the house. Through Oakboro and New Salem and I was back at the house. 3 hours and 2100 ft of climbing. I think the majority of the climbing was all in the last 15 miles, that made for a good ride.

Tonight will be 2 laps at the golf course and then back on the bike tomorrow. I am still averaging around 130 to 140 a week and plan to stay there. I like the amount I am riding and the next time I go to the mountains it will be fun. I was telling the kid just the other day I couldn't wait to get back up there.

Right now we are working on the beach trip plans, then next will be a few fall mountain trips. I am still giving ORAMM a few thoughts but haven't made my mind up yet. I hate to do all this riding and then not put it to use. That's coming up the end of July. So we'll see what happens between now and then.

No comments:

Post a Comment