Monday, March 31, 2014

High Speed, 2 Wheels,,,,,,,,

I road in the rain Saturday and was really looking forward to getting out in the wonderful temps yesterday. Even with the wind blowing I was dead set on riding. Well we went to lunch and on the way home I saw a guy trying to ride and the look on his face told me that was not a good ideal.

I don't know where he was coming from or going but he was moving like 2 miles an hour and looked like he would have rather been anywhere else in the world than on that bike at that given time! I decided to heed the look he had and do something else. I got out the Gold Wing!!!!

Yes it was windy but I figured I could handle it. I had the afternoon free so I took off. No set destination just a ride. About the time I got to the end of the driveway I decided to head over to the Sandy Run Motorcycle shop. Above Shelby and a 100 miles from the house. Once on the interstate I wondered if it was a good ideal or not, but I got in the groove and enjoyed the ride. I got there and hung out for a little while and then headed back home.

I was gone for about 5 hours and ended up with a couple hundred miles. It turned out to be a good ride, I can't wait to get back out again. Heck I actually rode the motorcycle to work today. It's gonna be really nice this week so I will probably ride it all week.

Then I came home and got to see my Kentucky Wildcats continue on to the final four so overall it was a good day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment