Sunday, March 30, 2014

Just Like Old Times ,,,,,,,,,,,

It's been a while but I still remember the last time I had a good rain ride. One where you get caught in the rain not one where you leave in the rain. Yesterday I got caught! I left the house and headed east.

Wingate was the first stop followed by Marshville and then I turned north and went back to New Salem. About the time I got to New Salem the rain started! I was about 22 miles in at this point and about 12 miles from the house, and that would be the most direct route!

So of course I just went the other way. I ended up with 43 miles and was soaked by the time I made it home. A perfect ride! The temps were perfect and even though I was soaked I was smiling! Rides like that only happen you can't plan them. Plans never work out that great.

I know people thought I was crazy, they would pass and there I was pedaling along getting soaked and smiling like a cabbage patch kid!

                                               Life is good!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment