Thursday, February 13, 2014

Round 3 ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

This has to be a first! Day 3 of the snow storm of the decade. Or at least the snow storm of 2014! This is great, the dog and I went out first thing this morning and dropped off the mail.  They were working hard to clear downtown Monroe, why I have no ideal. As I sit here watching the TV they have closed all Monroe city offices for the day.

So why worry about downtown. Oh well, I am having fun! We only got stuck in one ditch yesterday! Yep, we tried to make a last minute left when we should have stayed straight. Ended up in some ones front yard! A guy stopped and pulled us out and we were good to go.

Point is, don't make any sudden movements and you can do OK. My 4wheel drive Blazer has worked great. As I am typing this it's snowing like crazy again!

                                            "Round 3"

No comments:

Post a Comment