Friday, February 14, 2014

Day 4 ,,,,,,,,,,

And it's over! Now it time to clean up and melt all this away. We are supposed to get rain tonight and it's gonna stay above freezing for the next several days. Snowmageddon is on it's way out! I love to see snow and I love to see snow go!

It's made for a weird week, I worked Monday and half a day Tuesday. The rest of the week has been a waste. As I said, it's been fun and now it's time to get back to normal. I am ready to ride my bike and that takes dry roads. Once again the woods will be a mess for a while.

I hope to get out tomorrow for a spin. Besides that we need to go to the store, not much going on this weekend but it's here. For the first time in forever I actually am ready to go back to normal. Monday and next week will be it I hope. Snow in the south is more of a hassle than anything.

It just messes everything up!

No comments:

Post a Comment