Tuesday, February 25, 2014

I Am Sore ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

That was my motto yesterday. Good sore not bad sore! I just had that feeling, I knew I had a good weekend. That kinda sore. I felt good knowing I had upped my mileage so much so fast, and survived. Now I look forward to the next ride! It would have been today but I have to meet the tax man and have out taxes done today.

Tomorrow baring any rain I will be headed to the trails after work. I would rather ride the road but that ain't gonna happen for at least 2 more weeks. Time changes on the 9th of March and I can't wait. Until then it's just not safe with the sun at such a low angle when everybody is trying to head home. I don't want to be a hood ornament!

Last night I came home and ate dinner then hit the garage wide open! I ended up cleaning the inside of my Blazer and Karen's Miata. Then I cleaned the Gold Wing and got it ready for this morning. I haven't ridden the motorcycles in a while and spring is just about here so I figured it was time to ride. Of course it was 37 degrees this morning, I thought it was gonna be warmer than that.

But I made it...... That just shows you it's all in your head. I was nice and warm and I had no issues. Plus I found it full of gas, win win all the way around.

No comments:

Post a Comment