Friday, February 21, 2014

Friday ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

That's what it is and I am ready for the weekend! Even my horoscope said I would have a hard time at work today because I have my mind on the weekend. I learned that as I sat down for lunch and read the paper made me laugh! I hardly ever read it but it matched today....

My mind is ready to ride. I am going to do the road tomorrow and I plan on getting out early. I want to get at least 50 so I need to get gone. We have plans for tomorrow evening so the day is mine. The woods are still to wet and won't be ready for a few more days. Besides I am on a road bike kick these days, I like covering ground and knocking out mileage. I hope to get out to Burnsville and back tomorrow.

The only thing that could make it better would be a tail wind the whole time. Coming, going, you name it. Tail wind all day! But that ain't gonna happen so lets hope for no wind. That would work too!

Anyhow today has been wide open here at work so I need to get back to it. I am on a roll, my sales are kicking so it's time to ride the wave.......... Have a good weekend............

No comments:

Post a Comment