Sunday, February 2, 2014

35, That Seems To Be My Number!!!!

Here lately it seems every time I go for a ride I end up with 35 miles! Yesterday was a perfect example. I finally got going around 12 and had to be back and ready to go to a wedding by 4. To make that work I needed to be home by 3 at the latest.

That gave me 3 hour window. Hence 35 miles again! Yes it's my fault, I could have gotten going a lot sooner but I am just sick and tired of the cold! I have been waiting for the temps to warm up before I go and it seems to cost me miles. Yes I am aware of it and no I have no plans to change it.

This winter needs to go and I can't wait for that to happen! I long for the days of leaving at 7 or 8 am, when the temps are nice at warm!

I did enjoy my ride yesterday, I ended up going over to Wingate and back. The roads were clear and the temps where warm enough. Today we are going to Statesville to get a few things for the camper.

On a side note as I bitch about the weather, The stupid groundhog saw his shadow so now we are going to get 6 more weeks of winter..................

Maybe I need to just except it...........

No comments:

Post a Comment