Tuesday, January 14, 2014

It's Gonna Happen !!!!!!!!!!

We had sign number two last night! If you where out and about and looked up at the moon you saw it had a ring around it. Sign number two!

                                         1) It was thundering Saturday.

                                         2) Last night the moon had a ring.

All total: snow is on the way! We haven't had a good snow in a few years, I want snow dammit..........

I know I sound like a little kid but it's true we have been on the receiving end of a good snow in forever. I bought new sleds 3 years ago! Three freaking years ago! They are still standing in the corner of the garage with the original shipping wrapper on them. We broke the last two sleds pulling them with a four wheeler and I bought the new ones for the following year.

The following year and snow! Snow that never came.... I am still waiting! My kids are growing up and we haven't had a good sled day in years. Before long Cody and Chase will grown and I won't have any kids to play with!!!!! All the neighbors will think I am some kind of pervert if I show up at the local hill with no kids......

You can bet your ass we are gonna be all over the place if we get snow. With the four wheeler and a rope it's gonna be fun. When I bought the four wheeler I was thinking of snow, that was two years ago. Hell the only reason I have had extra days the last few years at the end of the year is the no snow factor.

Everybody here knows if it snows I ain't even calling out. I am gonna be playing........

Now all I need is snow....... Please, please please let it snow..............

                        Makes you think about being a kid again don't it.............

No comments:

Post a Comment