Thursday, December 5, 2013

That Was Weird ???????????

So they where handing out free haircut coupons at the last high school football game we went to. "Sport Clips" Well I needed a haircut and so did the kid, so we went. What the hell happened to the regular barber shop! I usually still go to a regular shop so I know the answer to that question but after sitting there and watching that place make a spectacle out of getting a haircut I had to shake my head and laugh.

As far as the guys who go to these type of hair places for guys, I now wonder about them. I sat there and watched several of them who obviously think they are more important than they are go through the process. I came home and told the wife about what I saw and she tells me the type of man that goes there would probably fall under the "metro sexual" tag.

My tag for them would be more like, "bunch of pansies". I guess "metro sexual" sounds better than "bunch of pansies". In this day and time you have to watch what you say. You have to be politically correct on everything. All I can say is some things just ain't right!

Be a man, you get a haircut you go to the damn barber shop! You sit down and get a haircut and then get up and leave. You get out of the way so the next "man" can get his cut and get on with his day. You don't sit down and get a cut and then a shampoo with a hot towel wrapped around your stupid face. Then follow that with a sit down again, check the mirror again, dry the hair and shoulder massage!

For the massage they use this little lame ass hand held vibrator thing. What kinda of "man" will sit through all that. Oh yea, a "metro sexual one". When it was my turn she said with the free cut you are automatically upgraded to the premium cut. I said, with a glance to the dude sitting beside me getting his massage, "I think I'll pass, I have stuff to do".

As I kinda laughed and shook my head. I still don't know what to say...........

No comments:

Post a Comment