Friday, November 15, 2013

Mind Made Up ............

OK I did it, I made my mind up. When you walk out in the garage and see 2 street bikes sitting there looking at you it kinda helps with the decision. I have the Gold Wing and the VTX, both are as nice as they can be. The VTX has everything you can put on it and the Gold Wing is the same. I can only ride 1 bike at a time and Cody isn't gonna ride everyday.

He can ride the VTX for now. I still have Karen's car to payoff and if I try real hard I could possibly get that done by this time next year. That would be about 2 years ahead of schedule. Besides Chase will be 14 in the spring so it's not gonna be long before I buy him something. Plus Cody starting school next fall, as you can see I have a hundred reasons why!

Sometimes it just takes me a few days to get my head right. Besides I like vacations, I can always use another hundred there.

So with that decision out of the way I can now concentrate on what matters! PLAY TIME! I guess with the bike on my mind it's seemed like a long week. I haven't even ridden this week. I can't remember the last time I didn't ride at all during the week. Karen has been on the sick side all week and with the funny weather and the cold I just couldn't find my way out the door.

We might get a shower this afternoon so it's kinda wait and see as far as the woods go. I haven't been on the road bike in awhile so will see how it plays out. I did ask the wife about a ride on the motorcycle, she didn't seem to interested. With being sick all week. I really can't blame her.

I do have Chase thinking about a run tomorrow. It would be nice to get him out of the house, besides what could be bad about a run in the woods............

No comments:

Post a Comment