Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Friday !!!!!!!

In theory!!!! I love short weeks when we get 2 Friday's, we get today the end of the work week and then we get the real Friday. All total it's like a mini vacation. Four full days of food and fun. The wife finally finished all her cleaning so I can finally come out of hiding.

I've been in the garage for the last 3 days! I ran out of beer and I am tired of playing with the dog. Tonight I plan on sitting on my couch. (if she let's me)...

Since the weather is straighting up it looks like I will get my turkey ride in tomorrow. Then the rest of the weekend is up in the air. I will try to post up something over the next few days but no promises. I hope everyone enjoys the holiday and eat all you want. You only get a few days a year you can eat like a pig and get away with it.

Take advantage of it............

No comments:

Post a Comment