Wednesday, October 23, 2013

That Sucked !!!!!!!!!!!!

So yesterday I have all my stuff loaded and plan to ride right after work. On my way I could already tell I just didn't feel like riding. I knew if I didn't go I would just be lazy and lay on the couch all night so I went. I hit the woods and was enjoying a nice easy ride, things were going good and I was getting through at a nice clip. I even found myself day dreaming a little bit, I though to myself "man this is nice".

"Bam", as I start to get up off the ground I am thinking what the hell just happened? Then I realize my mouth is filling with blood! Shit! I bit a hole in my tongue! No kidding, it bled and bled and bled! It wouldn't stop! I had to drive home 30 minutes so I was already thinking "how's this gonna work".

I didn't want to spit out the window all the way home so I didn't have many options. I ended up stopping about 5 times to spit and by the time I got home I was throwing up! Not fun..... Not fun at all!! By the way it had been about 45 minutes since it happened and it hadn't stopped at all. It was still bleeding just as bad as when I did it.

I went ahead and got cleaned up. Then I asked the wife what I should do, she is the nurse ya know. She tells me I have to options. Option one is wrap an ice cube in a rag and hold it on my tongue and see if that will stop the bleeding. If that doesn't work option two is go to the emergency room and have my tongue stitched up!!!!!

My reply to that was a whole line of expletives, all together they meant "that ain't happening"!!!

Back to the ice cube, apparently the ice cube constricts the blood vessels and that will stop the bleeding. I ended up walking around for about two more hours with a rag and ice cube hanging out of my mouth. I may have been sick the rest of the night but at least it finally quit bleeding!

That my friends made for a great night,,,,,,,,,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment