Friday, October 25, 2013

Ready Set Go.........

She says were ready so I say let's go! I got my ride in last night and Cody had his last soccer game. Even though we are only gonna be gone for 2 days it's funny how much you look forward to it. We won't leave till around 11 tonight and won't get there till 1am or so. We only have tomorrow and half a day Sunday but I need this trip!

I am saving all my days until Christmas so it's been awhile since I had a day off so this is like a little vacation to me. It's funny how a day and a half out of town and out of your usual routine can seem like such a break! We humans are kinda funny when it comes to things like that. Just the "change" is all you need for a recharge of your batteries so to speak.

The kids are happy and excited so it's gonna be fun. I say "kids" but Chase has decided he wants to stay with grandma. She will spoil him all weekend, he knows that. Cody and Kayla will have fun. The best part of Saluda is the fact we are staying in town and the kids can walk to anything they want.

After a few good meals and a little bit of leaf looking I will be relaxed and ready for the stretch till Christmas. I can't wait for that two weeks off...........

Plus it's the wifes birthday this weekend so it's gonna be fun....

No comments:

Post a Comment