Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Now What ??????????

Well I had a trip planned this weekend for the mountains, now it looks like it won't happen. Everybody has pretty much cancelled. It's down to me and one other guy. Me being me and not trying to be rude. I just don't really want to go and hang out with one other dude all weekend.

Plus he's slower than I am so riding together wouldn't work to well. I would end up sitting around a lot waiting. Not fun!

So as a backup plan I asked the wife if she wanted to go up for a night. She might, that's about all I got out of her. So right now I don't know what I am gonna do. That kinda pisses me off! I was all happy and ready to spend a few days riding in the mountains.

Oh well, I will still do something this fall, just not sure what.

No comments:

Post a Comment