Monday, October 7, 2013

Decisions ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Ok, first off we had a great weekend with the football game and homecoming on Friday night. The place was packed, even though I didn't go to Piedmont High school I still ran into people I haven't seen since I walked out of high school 25 years ago.

It's always fun catching up.

Maybe tomorrow I will get to that a little more. Today we need to talk about my lazy ass style of riding lately! Yes I have been riding but no I haven't been pushing myself. I just go ride and that's it, I have even been avoiding riding with my fast buddies just cause I didn't want to ride that hard.

Well Kelly came to the game Friday night and I agreed to show up for the group ride Saturday morning. Now when he texts me and I agree that's one thing. I can skip it and not even think twice about it. But when I looked him in the eye and said, "ok I will be there" that changed things.

If I decided to bail, then I would have been lying when I said I would come. So I got up and went riding witht he fast guys! Did I keep up?

Nope! But I sure as hell had fun!

But now I need to make a "Decision", do I want to get back on the gas or just keep pedalling around for the hell of it. There is a big difference!!

No comments:

Post a Comment