Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Soccer..............

Today we are gonna talk about soccer. This makes my 4th year of going to soccer games and watching my kid play.

Guess what, I still don't understand what's going on! I can tell when someone scores and I can tell when they are playing rough. Besides that, I have no ideal.

Why? Because I have come to realize I just don't care. I am there because my kid plays and he enjoys it. He grew up with soccer. When I was in school we never had a soccer team. The rec. league never had soccer, I was never around soccer.

I know my old high school has soccer now but I have no ideal when they got it. It wasn't there in the late 80's when I graduated.

So for that reason I just go and support him.

The reason I am bringing this up, Cody's knee is bothering him right now so he didn't hardly play last night. I sat there for the better part of 2 hours and was bored out of my mind! During that time I had time to think about what I was watching and that's when I finally realized I was never gonna be a soccer fan.

I am a Cody and Chase fan but soccer just ain't gonna cut it..............

No comments:

Post a Comment