Monday, September 30, 2013

I'm Back ,,,,,,,,,,,,,

We had inventory Friday and Saturday, things were busy! Closing early and counting makes for a long day. Then we have to come in Saturday for the final count and re-entering of everything so it's been a busy weekend.

Throw in the football game Friday night and the Miss Mint-Hill pageant Saturday night and we have had a busy weekend. I did get out on my mountain bike for a ride yesterday but that was it.

Of course I hit Cane Creek again for a 28 mile ride. As long as the trails are in such good shape I am gonna keep riding down there. It's just to sweet to pass on right now. I like the place. Plus I have been enough lately I have about figured out the schedule the horses are on. Most horse riders aren't gonna get up early enough to be there before 10 or 11 o'clock. So go early and you don't really have to worry about them.

Yesterday I did see a total of 8 horses, and when I came through the area they park there must have been 10 trucks and trailers! Now you want to talk about some money! The horse is probably the cheap part. The trucks and trailers they use are bad ass!!

Like I told one lady yesterday as she rode by on her horse. All I feed my bike is a little bit of chain lube. She said my bike looked expensive. So I pointed out that I ride it and leave it in the garage. She laughed!

So now this week we are back at it again. We have soccer Monday and Wednesday. Then the homecoming football game Friday night. No wonder I haven't had time to ride very much.........

No comments:

Post a Comment