Friday, September 20, 2013

Gettin" The Kid Ready...............

Last night I came home got on the road bike and went for a ride. It sucked!

When I came home I had no motivation! I swear I had to make myself get ready and ride. So that's what I did. Then I proceeded to go straight out away from the house. I figured if I tried to do a loop I would end up cutting it short so I just kept going.

After :35 minutes I turned around and flipped over the computer to see how many miles I had came. I had 9 down, so I turned around and headed home. I went a little different way, hoping I would add a few miles on and I did.

Total for the ride was 22 miles..

I just wasn't feeling it... So I returned to the garage and worked on the Specialized that I am giving Chase. I put a new set off tires on it for him and I put tubes in it. I did the tubes because I want him to ride it.

If I set it up tubeless every time he would go to ride it it would need the tires pumped up. A 13 year old kid needs a bike he can just jump on and go. Not one that requires work every time he wants to go to a friends house.

Tomorrow we are gonna go and get shoes for him. He needs new riding shoes. Then I am gonna hit the woods for a ride.

Guess where? Cane Creek of course! The place needs me!

No comments:

Post a Comment