Friday, August 9, 2013

Riding Naked !!!!!!!!!!

So I was all happy and ready to ride yesterday. I get to the trail head and get ready. Where the hell is my helmet! I look high and low, can't find it!

Dammit! Now what!

Well I went ahead and rode. Slowly! I walked all the rock gardens and walked any of the hard stuff. It was really weird, I swear I felt like I had no protection at all! I know you should wear it every time you ride but sometimes it just doesn't work out.

Over the last 5 years I can only count maybe 3 times I rode without a helmet. Every time it just plain feels weird! "Riding Naked " just ain't my thing. It feels weird, you have to go slow. It took me an extra 20 minutes to do the lap.

I only had enough time for one lap and I had to be at the high school for a mandatory parent meeting. If your kid plays fall sports you had to be there. I made it with about 10 seconds to spare!

Now we are ready for the games to begin!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment