Thursday, August 8, 2013

This Sucks ,,,,,,,,,,,

I seem to be stuck in a rut here lately and I need to come out of it! Fast! Lately I ride on the weekend and then I might get one night during the week.

That ain't gonna work! Various reasons are behind this trend but none in particular. Mainly it's just been the thing called life. Plus we are going on vacation next week so I have had plenty to do in that area.

I do plan to ride my bike while I am in the mountains but that ain't helping me this week. I am loaded and ready today so we'll see. I have enough time to slip in a lap some where before I have to be at the high school.

We have a mandatory meeting tonight if your kid plays sports. Again that life thing keeps getting in the way. Oh well, I better go fast for my 1 lap!!

No comments:

Post a Comment