Thursday, July 25, 2013

Moving Along.................

I love it when the week fly's by, and this one has. I have slept good all week and snuck in a few rides. Now I am ready for the weekend and something new. I have the car loaded and gonna hit the woods tonight for a good ride.

Saturday I am going out on a long road ride. I haven't been out toward Ansonville lately and that will make about an 80 mile route. Then Sunday, not sure what I am going to do after church. Should be a good weekend, they are calling for highs in the 70's. That will be a welcome change!

I like to sweat, don't get me wrong but I sure don't want to if I don't have to.

Yesterday I made the comment about I need a new bike. I meant that! I have been going back through all my old mountain bike magazines. Checking out all the reviews on the longer travel all mountain type bikes. Not that I can afford one right now but at least I know where I will need to be when I am ready.

The best thing about waiting to buy a new mountain bike is the fact that the longer you wait the better they get. One year makes a big difference! Things change fast in the world of bicycles, a five thousand dollar bike now can be had at the three thousand point next year.

We'll see...... Right now I am kinda partial to the Specialized products.....

No comments:

Post a Comment