Friday, June 14, 2013

It's Gonna Be Limited..........

As of this post the posts will be slow for the next week. You have been warned. Yea I will take the computer with us and I will make an update sometime next week. But it won't be everyday.

Every year I go through this, anybody who does a blog goes through this. You take a week off and your stats go straight down the drain. It all falls back to the "what have you done for me lately" thing.

No updates, no visits.....

Oh well, I plan to update a few times so do check back. Besides that we are ready! Hell I am halfway out the door now. It's hard to  work hard the day before you leave! I have wrapped up about everything I could here at work. I know there's something I forgot but it will be here when I get back.

I let all my customers know, that's all you can do. I tried to get a few of them to get the loose ends wrapped up and they didn't but I can only do so much. When you work with a bunch of contractors and the jobs carry on for months at a time you have several things going on. I try to cover my end that's all you can do.

I have one customer starting a big project at the coast, I wish we could have gotten together this week to finalize everything but he didn't get back to Charlotte. We need to finalize the floor layouts before they are built and he needs to sign off on them. Now someone else here who knows nothing about the project has to meet with him Monday and get it all nailed down.

That scares the hell out of me as far as something going wrong....

But it is what it is. I don't let my job control my life. He kinda wanted me to come in and meet him Monday but that ain't gonna happen. Family first.. This project will start off rough but the next one will roll just fine. Life goes on..

Anyway have a good weekend and I will update a time or two next week....

No comments:

Post a Comment