Thursday, June 13, 2013

Count Down............

Now we are in the bottom of the loop. It's Thursday and here I am, camper pretty much loaded and things are ready. Tomorrow night I will hook up the camper and Saturday am on the road.

I still can't believe it's June and I still haven't taken a day off. This has to be some kind of record for me. I went ahead and filled out the calender at work. Every year I see these guys who have days at the end of the year. You have to take them our you just lose out.

They always end up with damn near two weeks off at Christmas. This year I am gonna get in on it! I have it worked out that when I leave for Christmas I won't be back till the 1st. That's 12 straight day!!!! Hell it's like I am giving myself a Christmas present.

I like Christmas..........

No comments:

Post a Comment