Tuesday, June 11, 2013

I Could Get Used To This.....................

What could I get used to, you ask. With the trip starting Saturday morning we are packing. This is the first time I have ever packed a closet for my trip! Yea that's right, a closet.

Instead of packing a suitcase we are packing the camper. Hence the reason I am packing a closet. I actually have a closet and a cabinet that are all my own! The wife has the same amount of space. I threw my flip flops in the corner of our room and packed up.

She is packing the kids stuff tonight and we will be ready to go. I plan on repacking the front storage bin tonight, the one under the front. Since I brought it home I have been putting all the stuff we need under there and haven't really try to organize it. It won't take long and it will be done.


I think I can get used to this! Hell we are already looking into leaving it down at the beach next year. That way we could just call ahead and have them put it on a lot for us. We just show up and spend the weekend at the beach.  Just like having a house except it's on wheels and I can take it home at the end of summer.

Then you drag your house to the mountains for the fall. Simple as that....

No comments:

Post a Comment