Friday, May 31, 2013

Ride On !!!!!!!!!!!

Yea I am eating my words on a regular basis now! I was ranting and raving about how road bikes suck and here I am going out of my way to exstend the trip!

Last night I went out and covered some ground. It's been so long since I rode around the house area my loop brought me back toward the house and I had only done 17 miles. So I took the next opinion and headed the other way. Ten more miles I and I was happy and home.

Two weeks ago I had no desire to ride that bike at all, now I am looking forward to tomorrow so I can slip out and ride. The mountain bike just hangs there waiting it's turn. Although I did go by the bike shop yesterday and pick up some more Stan's fluid for the tubeless tires.

I guess I should have just kept my mouth shut and just ridden. It doesn't matter what you ride as long as you are riding. So now I will just do that.

My favorite thing ride.......

No comments:

Post a Comment