Thursday, May 16, 2013

Oh Yea,,,,, Progress.............

I can finally say I have reached a point of progress!

I am happy!

It doesn't take much to make me happy.

But at this point I will take anything, I haven't done a damn thing all week. Last night I rode for an hour and it didn't hurt. Yes I was on the road bike and was taking it easy but at least I was on a bike!

No I don't think I am ready for the mountain bike just yet but I am finally doing something! Maybe by next weekend I will be ready for a ride in the woods. I can't even remember the last time I took six full days off the bike and did nothing. Not even counting the fact I am on week two without swimming.

Next week it will be time to get back to the full game plan! Swim in the am and ride in the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment