Friday, May 17, 2013

Nine ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Close enough to two weeks for me. I couldn't take it anymore, I rode the road bike the other night and it was so so. As much as I try it's just boring! No skill involved what so ever. So last night I came home and loaded the mountain bike up and headed to the woods.

It's been "Nine" days since I crashed and I know what the doctor said but what the hell. I went to Sherman and knocked out a lap and had a blast! I actually surprised myself at how fast I could go. I really wasn't to far off my pace. No my shoulder isn't killing me today either.

Yes I can tell I rode, it is sore but not to bad. It would be pushing it to ride again today. I know that much but at least getting out yesterday will make it easier to ride the road bike this weekend. Maybe by Monday I can get in  the woods again.

Now to change the subject! It's Friday and time to get into the weekend. I think I am finally gonna start putting pictures on here again next week. I like to type and tell my story but I need some pics.....

Have a good weekend and see ya Monday..........

No comments:

Post a Comment