Sunday, April 21, 2013

I Want One.................

Another motorcycle that's what. Yesterday (Saturday) Chase and I went out and about looking at the bikes. The kids both needed new helmets for riding the dirt bikes so we went looking.

First stop was Ride Now Motorsports in Concord. They have about the biggest showroom in this area and I wanted to see everything. The helmet selection sucked but they have the bikes. I finally got to sit on and see the new Ninja 300. That is what I have been wanting but now I am not so sure.

Yes it is really sweet and light, but after reading up on some of the specs I am not so sure I would be happy. The 0-60 time is like 5.9 seconds, my Gold wing will do it in 3.5 seconds, and it is like 10 times bigger. The price is right at 5 grand but still it would kinda be lacking.

Right beside it was the Ninja 636! Now that's a sport bike! It's bad ass, no doubt about it. The only draw back is it costs about 12 grand! That's a lot of cash for something you can't ride everyday! But I like it! I drive a 2500 dollar car so I am entitled to buy something like that. At least that's my opinion.

So back to the helmets. We ended up at Cycle Gear, where we should have went to begin with. Yes they had just what we needed so now we are only lacking the new boots. Slowly but surely we are getting back to the dirt bikes!

They closer we get the more excited we seem to get! Chase is ready and Cody is starting to come around!

TNT Motorsports Park is calling our name.......

No comments:

Post a Comment