Friday, January 25, 2013

Your Kidding Right !!!!!!!!!!!

And he wondered why I started laughing! OK, so I have complained all week about my sore as hell legs. Then this morning the guy who sits in the desk beside me tells me his neck is sore. He tells me, and wants me to understand that I am not the only one around the office with pains.

Now for the reason I laughed. I ask him how he hurt his neck and he says " the wife and I rearranged the living room and I am watching TV from a different angle"....... Hell I am laughing as I type this.

In his eye's that's just as good as me being sore from running! I am outside in the outdoors and running, he is sitting on the couch doing nothing, and he is hurting.

Damn right I laughed...

Oh well, as he watches TV this weekend I am gonna be outside playing, hopefully in the snow! Or at least the ice. I plan to run tomorrow, Chase says he will go with me. We want to get ready for next weekend. Then if the weather doesn't come I will be riding. The cold is just part of it, you adjust and keep going. I have no plans to sit in the house all weekend.

Yes I did go swim this morning, that makes 2 weeks in a row I have swam everyday. Now that I can move my legs again I am gonna add the running to my routine. Stay tuned, I am gonna get the weight down one way or another.

No comments:

Post a Comment