Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Back To The Trail !!!!!!!!!!!!

So, to be honest I didn't ride last night, I did do my stretching though. I serviced the bike too. Today I am heading to Steve's to meet Kelly and Scott right after work so I know I will earn it today.  I am actually looking forward to climbing the hills today!

I want to get stronger, with the race in Columbia coming up I feel like I can't ride enough. I like the trails down there so I want to do good.

Now I need to get a few things at the shop. Then decide which bike I want to ride or race. I think it would help if I would stick to one or the other. I like to ride both. I am thinking about putting a new set of carbon wheels on the 29er. That should be a drop of about 2 pounds!

That's a lot of weight! If I did that it would improve the snap out of the turns, which is what I am looking for........

No comments:

Post a Comment