Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Time To Play In The Dark,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

My plan is to head to the polls right after work and then to the house and to the woods! Cody and I are gonna start our training tonight!

Yep, I said training!

Believe it or not we decided to we are gonna race next year, Southern Classic series and a few other one off races. We are gonna start with the winter series.

I hate the winter series! "

"The Winter Short Track Series" To be specific!

Why, because all the want-t-be mtn. bike roadies come out and try to race. They go fast in the asphalt sections and hold you up in the woods!

Plus I never do good in the no skill required races. I need long races in the woods with lots of hard sections. Shit that a bunch of roadies cry about...

It is fantastic training though, and that's the point of doing it! It's been about 2 years since we raced anything and I am ready! I like to travel all over and spend the night in different places. Plus that's one of the main reasons I started this blog was to tell about our racing and travels. Once Cody tore his knee apart it all came to a halt! I am ready to get back at it.................

1 comment:

  1. The Winter Series is full of "Dirt Roadies." It's funny to see them struggle in the few technical sections out there. See ya there!

    ReplyDelete