Friday, November 16, 2012

It's getting Close.................

It's kinda hit me this morning! It's count down time! The one day of every year that it's OK to eat like a pig and get away with it. I love Thanksgiving!

We always have a crowd over and they bring plenty of food! So next weekend I will have turkey, ham you name it leftovers galore! I can go ride and come home and pig out again.

I haven't even mentioned the fact that we get a 4 day weekend! I was asking Karen about heading to the mountains for another few days rest. So we'll see. The only problem with that plan would be the fact I would miss out on my leftovers!

Actually that's kind of a big problem!

So anyhow I did hit the road for a quick 20 miles last night, in the dark. It was chilly and the air felt good. Kinda nice to get a lung full of cold air!

The weather looks good for the next few days so it's time to roll, I need more cold air and lots of trail! Have a good weekend.....

No comments:

Post a Comment