Thursday, September 6, 2012

You Ever Get ill.........

Yep I mean sick, and grumpy all at once! Last night was one of those nights. I started feeling it come on Sunday, a sore throat. By last night it was killing me. Because of that I couldn't decide what to do.

Here it is 4:30 and I am home from work and have all afternoon, I can go ride or any other option. But I don't feel good..

I get my bottles ready and change into my riding clothes. Then I just don't want to go! I change my clothes again and it just pisses me off! Here I am a grown man and can't decide what I feel like doing!

So I go sit on the couch and surf the net for a few minutes while I think about what to do. The last thing I want to do is sit home all evening.

By now I have already gotten on my wife's nerves, she wants me out of the house! So I decide I will go for a ride on the street bike.

I change clothes for the third time and head out side, I get the bike out and head out the driveway. No plan just out. At the end of the road I have already made my mind up. Iron Horse Motorcycles it is. Why? Why not!

Plus the kids want a four wheeler so why not go look at a new one! I did, and on the way home I felt the chills coming on.

So now it's only 6:30 and I have changed clothes 3 times gotten on my wife's nerves and been to the motorcycle shop. Now what!

Since I didn't feel like riding a bike I decided to clean a bike. To the car wash I went. Still in my jeans and long shirt from riding the motorcycle. As I went by Farm Bureau the sign said 83 degrees, not good. Here I am driving down the road in jeans and a long sleeve shirt with the air condition turned off and it's 83 outside.

That ain't a good sign......... I knew before I went to bed today was gonna suck!!!!!

I washed the 29er and loaded all my clothes and bottles in the Blazer for today. At least I am optimistic!! I don't care how bad I feel today I am gonna ride. It just might be really slow.....

Day 22 and still counting.........

No comments:

Post a Comment