Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Don"t Text and Drive......

Let's start with that! I came to work this morning and this is what I found...

Right at the gate, and no kidding he was texting when he tried to turn around! Not to smart.....

So yea I am back at work, again! This time it looks like I will have to show up every day for awhile. I am out of days. From here on out I won't get paid to play. That sucks...

Yesterday I went for a ride, the damn over behind the house is flowing like crazy! We never see it like this, maybe once in the last 10 years has the lake been this full!

Speaking of the ride. I went out with no purpose and enjoyed it. I stayed in the big ring and covered some ground. I was on the bike for like 2 hours and it was hot. The sun stayed behind the clouds most of the day but it still got hot.

Last but not least I found these pictures of a hardware store in Saluda we went to. You got to love a store with so much character....

Day 21........

No comments:

Post a Comment