Monday, September 24, 2012

Surprise !!!!!!

I had a pleasant surprise Saturday, we went to the Lazy 5 Ranch in Mooresville NC. it was one of those company trips. The hospital where the wife works had a family day with lunch and all. So far everyone we have been to have been pretty fun.

For some reason I had it in my head that this one was gonna suck! I guess because I had been a little sick last week and was finally feeling better I really wanted to spend the day riding and not at the Lazy 5. BUT low and behold I had a great time! The kids really enjoyed it and I did too. We stopped for ice cream on the way home and generally made a full day of it.

baby giraffes......pretty cool.....
Emma standing on the wagon bench 14ft fence
I think the kids kinda felt the same way I did, so it was neat seeing them enjoy them selves also. Emma got feed the giraffes, she loves them so that was neat. They even had 2 baby giraffes that where only 2 weeks old, and already 6ft tall!

now he wants a goat!!!!!!!
Karen feeding the Lama......
Chase liked the baby goats (kids)! He liked petting them. No we aren't gonna add a goat to the Markland farm. So overall it was a good day, no I didn't get to ride but the world is still turning. It's nice to do something different once and awhile....

No comments:

Post a Comment