Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Check This Out.......

So as I said yesterday I went out Sunday and did 3 hours. Yesterday I did nothing! I came home and went with the wife to town. Chase is sick and we had to pick up his medicine.

I get home and start cleaning the garage. It's a several day process. As I am moving things around I grab my road bike and for some reason I check the computer.

Thought that was kinda neat. I sure didn't try to end up on so many 5's. Must be a sign of luck! Good luck! At least I am going to look at it like that. I can take a sign. I can't quit remember when I got this computer but it hasn't been that long! 5555 total miles...

I thought it was neat...

Then as I am going through old tool boxes I have laying around I come across this. This is an original!

20 years ago when a Rock Shock Mag21 was the only option in the world of suspension this was the only option in the world of night riding! Four double A batteries and strap this to the handlebar and you where in business!

I had 2! I was bad ass.....

Even with 2 you couldn't see what was coming. We used to sneak into Cane Creek and ride........ Damn I have been riding bikes way to long......

I have parts A LOT older than my kids!!!!!!!!!

Day 27..................

No comments:

Post a Comment