Wednesday, September 19, 2012

80% and Climbing................

Health wise I can say I am back to about 80%! That's better than the last few days. Yesterday I felt like I needed to puke as soon as I got out of bed and it never seemed to change, all day I felt the same way.

This morning I woke up and I actually feel good! Maybe there is a light at the end of the tunnel. I still don't feel like I have my full appetite back yet but it will come. One plus of this is the fact I always talk about changing my eating habits then do nothing about them. Well after the last few days of eating nothing but bland foods and watching the amount of my intake, I have found it really is easy to watch the amount you eat.

Now if I can stick to it I might make a difference. I got the new Bicycling magazine the other day and have been reading up on healthy snacks. I look forward to our next trip to the grocery store this weekend. I am gonna load up on the healthy snacks they recommend.

Now I started something last night I can't wait to finish! I down loaded the book"The Secret Race" by Tyler Hamilton. Oh yea it's time to find out the secrets of the Tour De France!!!!!

I will let yea know what I think about it when I get done with it! So far I am hooked! I didn't load it till about 9 last night and as soon as it was done I read 40 pages before I had to lay it down! Poor old Lance has been telling a lot of stories..................

Day 34..............

No comments:

Post a Comment