Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Getting Better,,,, Slowly.....

Yea I feel better, but not much! As I sit here and type I am making sure the trash can is near.

I did sleep good last night and I ate good, but I think I ate to much. After not eating for a solid 24 hours when it finally hit me, I thought I was really ready to eat! Maybe not so much!

Do I hold Cracker Barrel responsible? Yes and no.....

You see I waited tables at TGIF Friday's about 20 years ago, and from that moment forward I have never set foot in the place again! Are they any different than Cracker Barrel, nope!

I have this theory, if you saw how food was handled at any restaurant you probably wouldn't eat there! They are all the same and it happens. I honestly can't remember the last time I had food poisoning, from anywhere! 

Yea it's there fault I got sick from eating there. But it happens. Will I eat there again?

Not for a long time!!!!!!!!!!! I might not totally hold them responsible but I ain't stupid!!!!    LOL....

Anyhow enough  of my rambling. Last night Cody had the turkey out.

Yep he's growing! Stanley just hangs out and eats from your hand. Stupid bird......

No comments:

Post a Comment