Saturday, March 3, 2012

Trying................

Trying to get there! Where you ask? Back on the road!

I don't know if I mentioned it or not, but last Sunday the starter went out on the little blue truck. After Charles and a few other guys gave me a push, we where back on the road! At least long enough to get home.

I love straight drives, at least we could push it and get it started!

So anyhow I bought a new starter and today Cody and I went to put it on. Well we achieved our goal BUT...

I hate that word, but in the process we discovered where the exhaust leak was coming from. Yes I knew I had a leak but didn't realize how bad it was.

How bad was it you ask? Bad enough I took it to the shop to get it fixed. Fixed to the tune of $335! Damn, at some point in the life of this truck someone fixed it but didn't fix it right! Well I get the privilege of doing this task!

$235 for the new exhaust pipe, the rest is labor and 2 new gaskets! Oh well, I get it back Monday and all will be well! Life sucks sometimes but you live.............

No comments:

Post a Comment