Friday, March 16, 2012

Friday !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's been a busy morning here at work! I am just now getting a chance to write!

Plans, not quite sure what they are but I can just fake it. I know I am going to Uhwarrie, Kelly says he's going but we'll see..

He has a habit of skipping rides if it's raining. I am going if it's raining or not!

Yesterday I hit Sherman on the way home, we just about need a little rain to make the trail a little better. It's just about slick, it gets ridden so much the sand comes to the top. You have to be careful or your gonna go down!

So anyhow I plan to take the camera out this weekend and see what I can get! I want to hit the lake one day this weekend so will see what we get....

Don't forget! It's basketball weekend.....GO KENTUCKY!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment