Tuesday, February 21, 2012

The Rest of The Story..........

As I mentioned yesterday I did meet Kelly and rode Saturday afternoon! I still wasn't feeling good but I had to get out, there was no way I was gonna let a day get by that nice without riding!

So I get home and Cody has the dirt bikes out playing. He likes to ride all of them even the little one! he likes it because he can whip it around and play on it like it's a bicycle!

As I am piddling around the garage I notice I don't hear the bike anymore, not a good thing I am thinking!

I look around and find him sitting in the yard! So I walk over to see what's going on.


He caught a mouse! A very little one, but it was a mouse! That lasted for about 20 minutes and the mouse was free! Yes there was talk of making him a pet...

Not gonna happen....

Then to top off the evening we started a fire in the fire pit and spent the next few hours just watching it burn!

And the wife wondered why I put in that fire pit. Because of that fire pit I spent several hours in the yard with my boys just chatting on a Saturday night......

I can't think of anything better!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment