Thursday, February 9, 2012

On a Roll......

Tuesday night I went riding and only did the one lap, still not sure why I only did one! Well I figured it would probably be Thursday night before I got to go again.

Nope, I got to go again yesterday!

I got home and it didn't take me long to get on the wife's nerves! To my surprise she says "go ride"..

"Are you kidding"!!! That was my first question?

She wasn't! I was out the door before she could change her mind..

Straight to Beatty I went! Two laps in the dark and I felt alot better..

Went home and watched the game. Carolina and Duke..Made me laugh!!!!

Anyhow, got the bike in the back and heading there right after work for a good hour ride, I don't get to many times I can slip off and ride 2-3 times in the middle of the week! In the last 7 days, this will be day number 5!

No comments:

Post a Comment